Thursday, February 5, 2009

Last, But Not Least

Alright. So you got me. I made a blog. But I just want you all to know, that this is pretty much going to be a distraction from homework. (Kind of like right now. But don't worry--I swear I'm going to go do it right after I finish this!)

Mom already told our Denny's story, so I don't have to relay that to you guys. Kim--I swear you would have felt the SAME way had I been you! I tried to avoid them at all cost, but instead, I was a magnet!

Oh! And I told Kim today, but I did get called "Kim" by one of my teachers today. It was one who knew Kim, of course.
If anyone is looking for a good/interesting book/author, I am currently reading Neil Gaiman's American Gods. He also wrote Stardust and Coraline, which have both been turned into movies. He has written a lot of other books besidse that, though! Speaking of which... I'm going to go continue my reading for tomorrow. I've got that and a little bit of Shakespeare to do.

Oh! And I'm getting my hair cut short tomorrow, so I'll put a picture up as soon as I can!

I'm putting some pictures from sorority recruitment down below so you know what I've been up to!

Love you all,

Bev

The Junior Pledge Class--wearing the shirts that I designed!!


Day 2 of Recruitment Week--Old Hollywood Theme; we got 91% back after this day. That's REALLY good!!


Day 1 of Recruitment--Sweet Home Kappa Gamma; Yes, I am in the FRONT row! For once: the tall girl in the front! I think it was because I had a good smile! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Topics we want to read on B's blog:
    -bad dates
    -sorority pillow fights (Eric)
    -roomate drama
    -university riots
    -hungover professor stories
    -hungover B. stories
    -blond moments

    ReplyDelete