Monday, July 6, 2009

Adults Who Never Grew Up

While searching the web today at work, I came across a website that made me smile, burst into laughter, and at times, nearly shed a tear or two.

Thinking of topics for a new blog, I typed "most romantic proposals" into my Google search. This is the first site that I clicked on: http://www.njwedding.com/engagementstory/. When going through the stories, I clicked on the engagement story of Jennifer Bresnan & Matt Liddle. The proposal itself wasn't extremely romantic. A cute little scavenger hunt... but I clicked on the link within the story which lead me to the account of the annual No Pants! event on the NY subway. http://improveverywhere.com/2006/01/22/no-pants-2k6/



This story is hysterical... please read it! And after you read it, go visithttp:// improveeverywhere.com. I never knew a group like this existed. It's a group of adults who plan and scheme (harmful, but side-splittingly funny) pranks. Some of them make you feel warm & fuzzy (Romantic Comedy Cab) and some of them are just unbelieveably creative (Human Mirror). Or how about the protest of Redheads against Wendy's (the spokesmodel is a disgrace to redheads everywhere!) and they rode on a subway and applied copious amounts of sunscreen? One of my favorites has to be High Five Escalator. :-)

These stories are sure to brighten your day and, if you live in NY, you can even sign up to be an Improve Everywhere Agent. Or you can sign up for the e-mail list, like me, so you can hear about upcoming/past events.

We're all just really big kids at heart! :-)

-Bev

1 comment: